It is now Tuesday, which means we are one day closer to my birthday, which also means that we are due another blog post in this mini-series I’ve decided to do.
Today I wanted to share some reasons why you should start a blog, or if you already have a blog, reasons why you should keep posting!
Did you know that every single day, approximately 172,800 blogs are created. That’s two blogs every second (or there about, math isn’t my strong point.) With so many blogs springing up daily, and with the astonishing fact I’ve just shared with you, you might be thinking, “what is so great about blogging?”
Well my dear friend, I am going to share with you 24 reasons why you should blog, and these points will answer that very question, so get comfortable and scroll down.
Here we go…
- It helps you learn new things.
- It makes you think clearer.
- It helps you write better.
- It builds your confidence.
- It helps you speak more coherently.
- It can make you money.
- It can help you aide good causes.
- It requires no prior knowledge.
- It challenges you.
- It is free (or affordable) but mainly free.
- It helps you build an audience.
- It lets you help other people.
- It can help you influence others.
- It disciplines you.
- It helps you build your credibility.
- It helps you get published.
- It can land you speaking engagements.
- It can promote your art or hobby.
- It sharpens your observation.
- It advances your CV.
- It boosts your creativity.
- It makes you happy.
- It can help you acquire new skills.
- It gives you freedom.
So there we have it. 24 legit reasons why you should start a blog, and 24 reasons why blogging is great.
Now it’s your turn. Go on. Start something awesome.